Apollo Victoria location
The Apollo Victoria is in – you guessed it – Victoria. The area lies a couple of miles south west of the main hub of London theatres, the West End. But Victoria is well connected by the tube and buses, with almost all stopping at the station on Wilton Road, more or less next to the theatre. The venue is less than 500ft from the Victoria Palace theatre and, together, the two buildings bring a touch of theatreland to the city's south west.
- The nearest tube station is Victoria (for the Victoria, Circle and District lines)
- The tube station is linked to Victoria rail station
- The theatre is less than 300ft from the station along Wilton Road. You can actually see the theatre as you leave the station
- • Buses to Wilton Road: 24, 52, 185, 436
- • Buses from Victoria Station: 2, 16, 36, 38, 73, 82, 170, 507, C2, C10
- The Apollo Victoria is within the London Congestion Charge Zone. If you want to drive in the zone between 7am and 6pm it costs £10 a day.
- The theatre is part of the Q-Park Scheme and the closest Q car park is the 24hr Cumberland Street car park, postcode SW1V 4LR, where parking costs £9 for up to 3hrs, £12 for 4hrs
- Theatregoers can save 50% when they have their parking ticket validated at the theatre
- The car park can take pre-bookings